Residential site manager
This two-day course is designed to help anyone supervising subcontractors in the low-rise residential sector to upskill and gain competency. The main goal of the course is that participants understand the implications if drylining products and systems for fire, thermal and acoustics aren’t correctly installed. Participants will cover a range of British Gypsum products and systems including DriLyner Dab, GypWall Single Frame Partitions, GypCeiling MF and Gyproc Plasterboards to timber and metal frames. There’s a mix of hands-on learning and classroom teaching to demonstrate installation in theory and in practice. Whilst there’s no formal assessment at the end of the course, each attendee will be able to identify and discuss when products and systems haven’t been installed correctly. They’ll understand how to maintain the SpecSure warranty for each product or system and learn how to reduce costly callbacks by helping installers to get things right the first time. Ultimately, this is a course designed to raise standards in the residential sector and lead to building better and safer homes. The learning is delivered by experts with years of industry experience to pass on.
- Duration - Two days
- Products Used - DriLyner Dab, GypWall Single Frame Partitions, GypCeiling MF and Gyproc Plasterboards to timber and metal frames
- Audience - Site managers and supervisors in the residential sector
- Learning Outcome - Improved awareness of safe installation for fire, thermal and acoustic products
- Training Delivery - Face-to-face classroom and practical activity
- Teachers - Industry experts