Digital residential site manager
This digital version of the Residential Site Managers Course is delivered in two one-hour modules on Microsoft Teams. Designed to upskill supervisors in the residential sector, the course is a flexible option for those unable to do training in person or stay off-site for longer periods of time. The course covers a range of British Gypsum drylining products and systems for thermal, fire and acoustic use. This includes DriLyner Dab, GypWall Single Frame Partitions, GypCeiling MF and Gyproc Plasterboards to timber and metal frames. The goal is that participants understand the correct installation of each one and the implications if done poorly. There’s no practical, hands-on work or assessment for this course - instead attendees will work online in a virtual classroom. At the end of both modules there’s a chance to apply learning through a quiz with multiple choice answers. On completing this course, delivered by industry experts, participants will be able to identify and discuss poor or unsafe installation with installers and understand how each product relates to the SpecSure warranty. This kind of knowledge helps to reduce costly callbacks, making sure that work is done efficiently and safely the first time.
- Duration - Two hours
- Products Used - DriLyner Dab, GypWall Single Frame Partitions, GypCeiling MF and Gyproc Plasterboards to timber and metal frames
- Audience - Site managers and supervisors in the residential sector
- Learning Outcome - Improved awareness of safe installation for fire, thermal and acoustic products
- Training Delivery - Remote learning in an online classroom
- Teachers - Industry experts