Commercial site manager
This one-day course aims to upskill participants and help them to develop greater competency around products relating to fire and acoustics in the commercial sector. Designed with site management staff and supervisors in mind, the course covers a range of British Gypsum products and systems including GypWall Single Frame Partitions, GypWall Silent, GypCeiling MF and more. The main focus is on understanding how to install the range correctly to ensure fire and acoustic performance is maintained. It’s delivered as an in-person presentation with open discussion, where participants will be invited to share their own experiences and ask any questions. There’s also a practical demonstration of the products and an assessment at the end of the course. Participants will be asked to spot faults in a purpose-built area to help secure their knowledge. By the end of the course, attendees will have a good understanding of each system and its correct installation and feel confident to talk about these with installers. They’ll learn about the SpecSure warranty and understand how to test each product and system for optimal performance and safety. This is a great opportunity for supervisory staff to learn more about best practice from industry experts.
- Duration - One day
- Products Used - GypWall Single Frame Partitions, Single Frame Partition Enhanced, GypWall Silent, GypWall Twin Framed Braced, GypWall Shaft and GypCeiling MF
- Audience - Site managers and supervisors
- Learning Outcome - Installation and safety knowledge for products relating to fire and acoustics
- Training Delivery - Classroom learning and practical assessment
- Teachers - industry experts